Special Inclusions Only for OneStop ADU Clients
As per law, all newly constructed free standing ADUs are required to have solar to satisfy the electrical needs of your new backyard home. If the primary dwelling already has solar, you are permitted to add to that capacity to satisfy the electrical needs of the new structure. You can decide to add the solar panels to your primary home to save utility costs on the main dwelling.
OneStop ADU is including required solar with our ADU pricing. Please refer to our chart which is based on requirements for Climate Zone 7, the most common in San Diego County. If a larger system is required, there will be additional costs.
What's Included in the Structure
- Cabinets: Wood construction cabinets with soft-close doors & drawers
- Pulls: 3 finish options per style
- Counter tops: Quartz with 6” matching backsplash and beveled edge. Tiled backsplash available as an upgrade
- Appliances: Stainless steel 36” fridge, 30” electric range, 24” dishwasher, over-the range microwave/vent hood, stackable washer & dryer
- Sink: stainless steel or porcelain Farmhouse undermount sink (depending on style) with ¾ HP garbage disposal
- Faucet: Single-handle faucet with pulldown sprayer with matching air gap and air switch
- Lighting: 4″ LED recessed lights and island drop lighting (on plans with kitchen islands)
- Vanity: 36” to 60” (depends on plan) wood construction cabinet with soft-close doors & drawers and white porcelain undermount sink
- Counter tops: Quartz with 4” matching backsplash and beveled edge
- Pulls and bathroom accessories: 3 finish options per style. Accessories include towel bar(s), towel ring, toilet paper holder, frameless medicine cabinet and mirror above sink.
- Plumbing Fixtures: single handle faucet, shower/tub trim with single handle in 3 finish options per style
- Shower: 60” molded fiberglass stall shower or tub/shower. Tiled shower and niche available as an upgrade. Pricing depends on tile selection.
- Shower Door: To match trim. Included with walk-in shower configuration only. Optional upgrade for shower/tub combo.
- Lighting: Bath bar above mirror in 3 finish options/style.
- Toilet: Elongated low-flow water-conserving toilet
- Ceilings: 9’ with vaults where possible
- Flooring: Luxury vinyl plank flooring in common areas, kitchen and bathrooms. Carpeting in bedrooms and closets.
- Interior Doors: Passage doors throughout to match selected style
- Interior Door hardware: Privacy door lever sets for bathrooms and master bedrooms; passage door lever sets for other. 3 finish options available per style.
- Paint: Sherwin Williams Extra White paint. Other colors available as an upgrade.
- Trimwork: 2.5” wide flat door casing, 4” tall flat baseboard
- Lighting: 4″ LED recessed lights throughout. Decorative center fixture available in 3 finishes/style for master bedroom (not offered in studio plan).
- Electrical: Contemporary white rocker light switches and matching outlets (Flat screen TV connections in living area & master bedroom, prewired CAT6 for internet)
- Closets: Shelf and pole
- Exterior Door Handleset: Includes matching deadbolt. One option/style.
- Exterior Finish: Stucco in 16/20 finish in standard colors. Fiber cement lap exterior siding primed for paint (contemporary and shaker styles).
- Roofing: Contemporary: White TPO flat roof
Shaker: 30-year asphalt shingles in standard colors
Spanish/Mediterranean: Concrete “S” tile roof in standard colors
- Gutters: 5” aluminum gutters to match fascia
- Windows: Vinyl dual pane, Title 24 compliant standard is white. Black and bronze are available as an upgrade. Note: interior is always white.
- Exterior doors: Contemporary: Painted or stained contemporary 4 lite
Shaker: California Craftsman 3 lite
Spanish/Mediterranean: Stained knotty wood
- Exterior Lighting: Lighting to match door hardware and according to style selected (# dependent on plan size)
- Outlets: 2 exterior GFCI protected outlets
- Hose bibs: 2 exterior hose connections
- Entry way: concrete pad (slab on grade) as per plan specifications
- Wood framed, built on-site with a permanent slab-on-grade concrete foundation. If a raised foundation is required, that would be an extra cost.
- 2” x 4” interior & 2" x 6" exterior walls
- 5/8” drywall throughout
- CA Title 24 Energy Compliant
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Fan coil for both heating and A/C (heat pump) or mini splits (depending on Title 24 requirements)
- Water shutoff valves at all sinks & toilets
- Individually metered electrical panel (Not including SDG&E fees)
- Upsize water line to code (if required, additional cost)
- Solar Included, system size as required by plan (for Zone 7)
Contact us today to learn more.